Italian food is the world's most popular cuisine! And did you know many of the most iconic ingredients are naturally vegan? We've pulled together some of our favourite plant-powered Italian products into this mouth-watering hamper.
This Ribbon & Wicker hamper includes:
- Linguine - Just So Italian (500g) Sugo al pomodoro e basilico - Just So Italian (340g)
- Ciappe with rosemary - Just So Italian (150g)
- Sicilian Green Olives - Just So Italian (180g)
- Mixed Mushroom antipasto - Just So Italian (180g)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Just So Italian (250ml)
- Aceto Balsamico di Modena - Just So Italian (250ml)
- Primitivo 2018 Natale Verga - Just So Italian (750ml, 13%, red wine)
- 14 inch wicker hamper basket
Legal note: you must be 18 years old or over to purchase this item.
Italian Vegan Ingredients
About our Suppliers
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Just So Italian (250ml): 100% Italian, superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
Aceto Balsamico di Modena - Just So Italian (250ml): wine vinegar, cooked grape must. Contains sulphites.
Sugo con pomodoro e basilico - Just So Italian (340g): tomato pulp (81%), double concentrated tomato paste 10%, extra virgin olive oil, basil 2%, onion, salt. Preservatives free.
- Ciappe con rosmarino - Just So Italian (150g): wheat flour (84%), olive oil (11.5%), salt, rosemary (1.3%), yeast, malted wheat flour. May contain traces of soy.
Linguine - Just So Italian (500g): durum wheat semolina, water. Contains gluten.
Mushroom antipasto - Just So Italian (180g): mushrooms in variable proportions (Agaricus Bisporus, Pleurotus Ostreatus, Volvariella Volvacea, Pholiota nameko), sunflower oil, water, wine vinegar, parsley, salt, garlic, acidity regulator: citric acid, antioxidant: ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
Sicilian green olives - Just So Italian (180g): green olives, water, salt, acidity regulator: citric acid, antioxidant: ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
Primitivo 2018 Natale Verga (750ml, 13%, red): The southern part of Italy is home to Primitivo, a grape now more commonly known elsewhere as Zinfandel. This example is from vineyards in the provinces of Brindisi and Taranto, in the south-eastern part of Puglia, the 'heel' of Italy's 'boot'. An approachable, medium-bodied wine full of sunny red berry flavour and subtle hints of prune and violet on the nose. Smooth, drying tannins mingle with the rounded, juicy fruit. Drink with pasta cooked with your favourite tomato-based sauces.