The Ultimate Luxury Italian Collection, this outstanding hamper contains an array of authentic ingredients and comes beautifully packed in our largest wicker hamper. From antipasto to dessert, gift someone the real taste of Italy today.
This Ribbon & Wicker hamper includes:
- Green Sicilian Olives - Just so Italian (180g)
- Ciappe with rosemary - Just so Italian (150g)
- Black olive cream - Just so Italian (180g)
- Baci di Dama - Just so Italian (200g)
- Olio Extra Vergine d'Oliva - Just so Italian (250g)
- Aceto balsamico di Modena - Just so Italian (250g)
- Squid ink tagliatelle - Just so Italian (250g)
- Linguine - Just so Italian (500g)
- Mixed Mushroom antipasto - Just so Italian (180g)
- Sugo al pomodoro e basilico - Just so Italian (240g)
- Ragù al Cinghiale (Wild Boar) - Just so Italian (180g)
- Porcini risotto - Just so Italian (250g)
- Gnocchetti sardi - Just so Italian (500g)
- Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino Herb Mix (100g)
- 18 inch wicker hamper basket
- Chose one of the following wines:
- Primitivo 2018 Natale Verga, red wine (75cl, 13%)
- Contesa Pecorino 2019 IGT Colline Pescaresi, white wine (750ml, 12.5%)
Legal note: you must be 18 years old or over to purchase this item.
La Dolce Vita
About our Suppliers
- Black Olive Cream - Just So Italian (180ml): black olives (93%), salt, olive oil, acidity regulator (E270). May contain traces of gluten, milk, and shelled fruits.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Just So Italian (250ml): 100% Italian, superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
Ciappe with rosemary - Just So Italian (150g): wheat flour (84%), olive oil (11.5%), salt, rosemary (1.3%), yeast, malted wheat flour. May contain traces of soy.
Tagliatelle al nero di seppia (tagliatelle with black squid ink) - Just So Italian (250g): durum wheat semolina, black squid ink (2.5%), salt. May contain traces of crustaceans, egg, fish, milk and celery.
Baci di Dama - Just So Italian (200g): ‘0’ wheat flour, vegetable margarine (contains non-hydrogenated fats and oils), water, salt, emulsifier (soya lecithin, mono and digliceredes of fatty acids), preservatives (potassium sorbate), acidity regulator: citric acid, flavours, colouring (beta carotene), hazelnuts, sugar, surrogate chocolate (contains sugar), hydrogenated vegetable fat, low fat cocoa powder 14%, cocoa powder 3%, emulsifier: soya lecithin, vanilla, butter, fresh pasteurised egg, glucose syrup, salt, vanilla.
Aceto Balsamico di Modena - Just So Italian (250ml): wine vinegar, cooked grape must. Contains sulphites.
Sugo con pomodoro e basilico - Just So Italian (340g): tomato pulp (81%), double concentrated tomato paste 10%, extra virgin olive oil, basil 2%, onion, salt. Preservatives free.
Gnocchetti Sardi - Just So Italian (500g): durum wheat semolina, water. Contains gluten.
Linguine - Just So Italian (500g): durum wheat semolina, water. Contains gluten.
Mushroom antipasto - Just So Italian (180g): mushrooms in variable proportions (Agaricus Bisporus, Pleurotus Ostreatus, Volvariella Volvacea, Pholiota nameko), sunflower oil, water, wine vinegar, parsley, salt, garlic, acidity regulator: citric acid, antioxidant: ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
Sicilian green olives - Just So Italian (180g): green olives, water, salt, acidity regulator: citric acid, antioxidant: ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
Ragù al Cinghiale (Wild boar sauce) - Just So Italian (180g): wild boar (35%), tomato pulp, beef, double concentrated tomatp paste, extra virgin olive oil, wine, vegetables (onion, carrot, celery), salt, garlic, pepper, bay leaves.
Porcini risotto - Just So Italian (250g): Carnaroli rice (91%), porcini mushroom (3.2%), natural sea salt, rice flour, onion, celery, carrot, parsley, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, corn starch, miso (soy, rice, water, salt, koji), yeast extract, spices.
Either of the following wines:
- Primitivo 2018 Natale Verga (750ml, 13%, red): The southern part of Italy is home to Primitivo, a grape now more commonly known elsewhere as Zinfandel. This example is from vineyards in the provinces of Brindisi and Taranto, in the south-eastern part of Puglia, the 'heel' of Italy's 'boot'. An approachable, medium-bodied wine full of sunny red berry flavour and subtle hints of prune and violet on the nose. Smooth, drying tannins mingle with the rounded, juicy fruit. Drink with pasta cooked with your favourite tomato-based sauces.
- Contesa Pecorino 2019 IGT Colline Pescaresi (750ml, 12.5%, white): Pecorino is an early ripening, thin-skinned grape, native to central parts of Italy. The bunches tend to be very triangular in shape, reminiscent of a sheep's head, said to be the reason for the grape's name. This great example is 30% oak fermented. Pale yellow, with a remarkably intense nose of citrus fruits, hints of hawthorn and orange blossom. Soft, clean, but persistent palate texture, with a pleasing mineral complexity. Try with nutty cheeses, such as the wine's sheep's milk cheese namesake, or with simple cod dishes.