Looking for an affordable, thoughtful and useful gift for a Mama-to-be? Then this is what you are looking for! This MINI gender neutral hamper features some essentials for both Mama and Baby and comes beautifully wrapped in soft ivory fabric and a satin ribbon.
This hamper includes:
- "The Little Book of Self-care for New Mums" by Beccy Hands and Alexis Stickland
- MAMA Natal blend body oil - BUFF Natural Body Care (100ml)
- Muslin swaddle (1m x 1m approx) in ivory
- Muslin bunny teether on wooden ring (double face - grey and ivory)
- Small manilla card tray (25cm x 19cm)
Choose your preferred ribbon colour - silver ribbon was chosen for the pictures to complement the gender neutral theme.
Mummy & Baby MINI Hamper
About our Suppliers
- Muslin swaddle (1m x 1m approx) in ivory - Wes & Willow
- Muslin bunny teether on wooden ring (double-face in grey and ivory) - Wes & Willow
- MAMA Natal Blend Massage Oil - BUFF (100ml): 100% Natural Massage Oil, beautifully hand blended with fractionated coconut oil, Mandarin, Lavender and Frankincense to nurture and comfort. Specifically formulated for safe use during pregnancy( From second trimester) and breastfeeding.
- "The Little Book of Self-care for New Mums" by Beccy Hands and Alexis Stickland: "The Little Book of Self-care for New Mums" by Beccy Hands and Alexis Stickland (dimensions: 182mm x 20mm x 132mm; 192 pages): Whether this is the first or fifth baby, this book is a handy survival guide and pick-me-up to managing the emotional and physical rollercoaster of becoming a new mum. Bringing together decades of experience from a midwife and a doula, you'll find invaluable tips and tricks to boost confidence and calm frazzled nerves - plus answers to all those questions you may be too embarrassed to ask. From creating cooling breast pads with chamomile tea and quick stretches to relieve aching muscles, through to easy recipes to nourish your postnatal body and 5-minute fixes to restore your sense of humour, this is the book you can turn to when the overwhelm sets in. Beautifully illustrated in full-colour, it covers everything you need to know about the postnatal period to feel supported, empowered and understood.